1. Only two vehicles permitted per campsite.
2. No Smoking in any buildings or in pool area. This includes the bathrooms, store, rec room and any other public buildings owned by the campground.
3. Quiet Hours: Monday-Thursday 10:00 pm until 8:00 am, weekends 12:00 am until 8:00 am. Children must be on site by 10:00 pm, unless with a parent. Conduct, behavior and control of children are the parents’ responsibility. Please be considerate of your fellow campers.
4. Pool: All campers and guests must sign in at the office before entering pool area. Adult must accompany and be responsible for children 16 and under. Bathing in suits only (no street clothes). Swim diapers required. Swimming is only allowed in the pool when it’s open. No glass containers allowed in pool area.
5. Pets: Indian Ridge Campground welcomes quiet, well-behaved pets. All pets must be registered at office, with showing of vaccination/shots papers. One dog or cat per site in your tent or RV. Not permitted in our rental units, recreation and pool area, and office. On short leash and supervised at all times. You must clean up pet wastes immediately. You will be financially responsible for all damage caused by your pet. Certain breeds of dogs are not permitted in our campground, please call and ask about your breed.
6. A dumpster is provided for garbage only. (located by the dump station) Do not leave trash or food outside at night.
7. Do not leave faucets open for long periods of time. No washing or bathing of people, pets, cars, dishes, or equipment at any outdoor faucets.
8. Campers may not in any way destroy the beauty of the campground. Do not cut, carve or hang objects in trees.
9. Restrooms: Adults must accompany small children to the restrooms. This is not a play area. Please notify the office with any problems.
10. All outside lights should be turned off when campers retire for the evening.
11. Indian Ridge Campground does not allow ATV’s, Mini Bikes, Dirt Bikes, Golf Carts or any unregistered motorized vehicles for Overnight Campers unless they are being trailered to use offsite. Motorcycles are to be ridden to and from campsites only.
12. Campers and guests can use the facilities at their own risk and Indian Ridge Campground is not responsible for the loss or damage to property of campers and/or guests.
13. Excessive profanity, drinking, illegal drugs or unseemly behavior to other campers, employees or management will not be tolerated and may cause removal from campground.
14. Campfires are permitted only in designated fire rings. Fires must be kept to a reasonable height. All fires must be extinguished before leaving or retiring for the evening. Chainsaws are not permitted. Do not break or cut any trees, limbs or bushes. Firewood is available at the campground store.
15. No bicycles, ball playing, loitering in the rec room, office, pool, bathrooms/showers.
16.All bicyclists must wear helmets.
17. Campers/RV’s shall be kept clean and sites shall be kept neat without excess of accumulated items visible to other guests. Seasonal campers are responsible for the care of their own lawns, appearance and neatness of site.
18. Campground management reserves the right to evict any person who fails to observe the campground rules & regulations or creates any disturbance of any kind.
19.Be considerate of your fellow Indian Ridge Campers, respect the rules and have a wonderful time.
**Rules are subject to change at the owners' discretion**